about swedish linens
The unmade bed
The best way to make your bed is not to make it at all. The benefits outweigh any possible drawbacks (if any) by far. And, of course, we urge you to try it not only in the kids’ bedrooms but in your own as well. After all, who deserves better sleep than you?!
5 Big Reasons why you should unmake your bed:
- Health– You fight moisture and dust mites by airing your sheets and mattress daily.
- Sleep– A fresh dry surface free of dust-mites will help you and your family sleep through the night.
- Aesthetics– Smooth surfaces look much tidier than uneven ones.
- Time & money– It’s a quicker way of “making” the bed, and can save money on unnecessary bedspreads.
- Forging independence– This method is so easy, that even the little ones can make their beds without much effort.
- To make it even easier, Swedish Linens introduces 2 beautiful new designs; Flower and Waves. These come in a variety of colors, greatly inviting to not make your bed. The unmade bed is a true eye-catcher with these designs, which may certainly be seen.
WHO GIVES A SHEET?
- We only use 100% organic cotton in our bedding.
- We are proud to say that our entire bedding range is both Oeko-tex & GOTS certified.
- You can now enjoy your sleep with a squeaky clean conscience.
- Every Drop Counts. That’s why we only use digital print in our textiles! Digital print requires much less power and water compared to traditional rotary printing. The finish is also much softer, and the quality of the print itself is much higher. Digital print is also more consistent, resulting in less fabric waste.
- Bye bye plastic. We are completely fed up with all this plastic packaging everywhere. We don’t like it so we got rid of it. And you should too! Choose plastic-free, whenever you can.
- Slow down, fashion! We choose quality over quantity- cheesy but true. Your sheets will last longer and you’ll sleep better at night knowing you are helping save the planet.
- Made in Europe. Having production close to home not only allows us to visit our factories on a regular basis to ensure quality and welfare of our workers, it also reduces our carbon footprint significantly. All of our products are designed in Sweden, and made in Portugal.
Swedish Linens has a great number of sizes in their collection. Ranging from baby cradle to adult 180 x 200. Since bedsizes can vary quite lot per country, Kidzpiration has limited the amount of sizes we offer. We only offer the bestselling sizes applicable for kids.
- Baby cradle 40 x 80
- Baby crib 60 x 120
- Toddler bed 70 x 140
- Toddler bed 70 x 160
- Single bed 90 x 200
Swedish Linens introduces 2 beautiful new designs; Flower and Waves. These come in a variety of colors and sizes, and are now available for resell.